2. Terms and definitions
For the purposes of this Regulation, the following terms are used with the following meanings:
• Platform — Internet site Damask Trading located on the Internet at: https://damask-
• User — A private person who is involved in the functioning of the Platform or using the results
of its functioning.
• Personal data — any information relating to the Platform User.
• Processing of personal data — actions (operations) with personal data, including collection,
systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), use, distribution
(including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
• Registration (signup) — the process when you provide your data to the Platform in order to
gain access to the full functionality of the system, whether it be additional features or access
to resources that unauthorized Users cannot view or download.
• Authentication — the process of verifying the User's data that were provided during
Registration in order to open access to the closed sections of the Platform and to the
additional functionality of the Platform.
• Distribution of personal data — actions, that result in the disclosure of Personal Data to
• Depersonalization of personal data — actions, due to which it is impossible to determine the
ownership of personal data by a specific subject of personal data.
• Account — a set of data about the User that was provided during Registration and which are
stored in the Platform database, in order to identify him and provide access to closed
resources of the Platform.
• Operator — a legal entity (SIA "Damask"), the state registration of which was carried out in
accordance with the established procedure on the territory of the Republic of Latvia, which
owns the Platform and processes Personal Data, and also determines the purposes and
content of Personal Data processing.
• Regulations — the current internal document regulating the work of the Operator in the
processing of Personal Data.